Possible options to pay for your tuition at Create Career College.
- Employment Insurance – You may be able to apply for funding through Human Resources Development Canada
- A Line of Credit from a Local Bank or Credit Union, Many banks, such as Bank of Montreal, Royal Bank and TD Canada Trust, offer a student line of credit. Check with the loans department at your bank or credit union to see if you qualify
- Scholarship Canada– A database of scholarships in Canada
- StudentAwards.com – Canada’s free scholarship service
- Employer Pays – This is one of the best ways to finance your education. You gain experience while working in the field. Just ask your employer if this is a possibility
- Borrowing from Personal RRSP – You can borrow from your RRSP to help pay for your education tax free
- Borrowing from Friends or Family – If you can make an arrangement with friends or family, it is a good way to go. The interest rate should be better and payment terms will be more flexible